Deliver the next generation of money movement solutions with the help of Visa Direct
Acquirers and PayFacs
Fintechs / ISVs
“With Earned wage Access (EWA), ultimately what we're trying to do is move the net pay to be instant, which helps improve the cash flow for our customers. We're trying to remove this delay in making a payment to the employee by making it instant because that improves the experience for everybody. And by doing this with Visa Direct, we and our clients get the benefit, convenience, and flexibility to offer access to pay 24/7/365, which is simply not possible via the traditional banking network.”
— Nick Newman, Strategic Initiatives Director, CloudPay
“The ability to move money very quickly because it's needed right now is critical for our customers. Step understands this need of our customers, and our solution enabled by Visa Direct provides us the ability to deliver those real-time transfers to get money to their family members and loved ones immediately.”
— Horacio Diaz Adda, CFO, Step
Simplify how you and your clients move money around the world
Discover how Visa Direct helps eliminate the need to manage multiple ACH or RTP schemes.
Robust risk controls
Visa Direct supports money movement around the world, while helping to meet the security, risk and compliance needs of our clients and partners.
- The Unified Application Programming Interface (API) is available on a limited basis. Please check with your dedicated Visa Direct sales representative.
- Availability varies by market. Please refer to your Visa representative for more information on availability.
- Actual fund availability depends on receiving financial institution and region.
- Use cases are for illustrative purposes only. Program providers are responsible for their programs and compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- This study was conducted by Visa using a test group of approximately 319K UK, 2.5M US, and 2.2M Russian Visa Debit cardholders who received their 1st OCT in Sep-2018. Test group included from different issuers, spend and tenure levels, and covered OCT receipts all applicable Visa Direct P2P and funds disbursement programs. Incremental debit card activity was calculated using the differential of the test group vs. a matched control group.
- Visa Wallet capability is under development and not yet commercially available.